Good sound design can really make your videos POP. It can elevate a seemingly good video, into a video that is great.
Taking the time to sound design your video can go a long way.
In this short video I breakdown the 5 different layers of sounds you can add to bring a cinematic sound experience to your viewers.
- Music – the groove that gets your head bobbing
- Ambiance – the sound that fills the background that you might not even notice.
- Foley Sound – sounds you make that relate to what you see on screen
- Sound Effects – sounds that enhance that emphasize specific moments
- Voice Over/Narration – the cherry on top, especially in commercials
If you have any questions, throw me a comment or send me a message in the Hire Me section. I will respond!